I thought it would be interesting to use Snap Bird to collate all my tweets about my favourite pillow tongued fuckwit, Jamie Oliver, into one place. Together, they form an interesting composite of scathing hatred. It’s almost a new poetic form. Like a … Shiteku? Well, that may need some work.
- WalkerTR77 #OliverOutOfOrder that’s the hashtag I was looking for. Just wazz them up.11:22 PM Jun 10th from TweetDeck
- WalkerTR77 “And just literally, wazz it up”, “Just cut the tomatoes into different shapes to exaggerate their personalities” #FuckingOliver3:35 PM Jun 10th from TweetDeck
- WalkerTR77 Just prepared a Jamie Oliver ‘Mothership tomato salad’ to go with tonight’s dinner. Resent myself deeply. http://t.co/5emx6cvd5:19 PM May 7th from TweetDeck
- WalkerTR77 Not to get all Jamie Oliver but these M&S cappuccino chocolate rolls are devastatingly good. Pucker?
- WalkerTR77 I wouldn’t mind seeing what old Jason Statham would look like. Probably a bit like old Jamie Oliver –http://t.co/mOZ0Y2818:46 AM Feb 9th from TweetDeck
- WalkerTR77 Why is Jamie Oliver thrusting into his own grandmother? #OliverOutOfOrder2:45 PM Dec 11th, 2011 from TweetDeck
- WalkerTR77 Mint sauce and roast lamb is not “proper rock and roll”, it’s fucking meat and sauce. #OliverOutOfOrder9:04 PM Nov 22nd, 2011 from TweetDeck
- WalkerTR77 ‘Pimp up this baby’, tone, it, down, Oliver. It’s a swiss roll. He’s like a distressing caricature of a bellend. #OliverOutOfOrder9:34 PM Nov 8th, 2011 from TweetDeck
- WalkerTR77 Jamie Oliver’s wankery is getting seriously out of hand. Tone it down Oliver, it’s just a fucking dressing for fucks sake.8:27 PM Oct 25th, 2011 from TweetDeck